Free Permaculture Design Activation
Saturday January 28th
Join Kym Chi and Delvin Solkinson on Saturday January 30th for a journey into Permaculture to discover how it can empower people with solution based approaches, to create and live a more regenerative life while caring for people and the planet!
10 am - 12 pm (PDT)
1 pm - 4 pm (EDT)
6 pm - 8 pm (GMT)
Together we will learn more about Permaculture and its benefits by:
– Exploring the Permaculture toolkit.
– Reviewing the foundational concepts.
– Observing and interacting with the world around you.
– Discovering how it can be applied to create abundant land, lives and communities.
– Creating an emerging design that applies to your life using what you learnt in the class.
Participants are encouraged to consider an area of their life or a project that they can focus on during the class in order to apply learnings to their own life.
To register, please contact email@example.com
After the educational session, there will be an optional information session on the Vancouver Permaculture Design Certification Course that will start on March 3rd, 2023. For more information about the program or to register, please visit: www.burnabycce.ca/courses/permaculture-design-certificate/